!DOCTYPE html PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0 Transitional//EN" "http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-transitional.dtd"> Past. Present. Future: a pleasant entry. ho hum!

Past. Present. Future

Wednesday, December 21, 2005

a pleasant entry. ho hum!

I’m feeling so happy. Progress has been gd for the past 2 days. Todae completed a lot of stuff for my painting. So this means I’ll finish this current one latest by Friday. So happy. Whoppee. Then maybe Saturday I’ll take the day off. The whole of Saturday will b spent outside anyways.

This morning woke up see outside so bright and cherry went for a jog. So long never jog feel so unfit. jogged abt 3km. timing must have been shitty. tmw morning wake up will go for jog again. if not in the morning then afternoon. see the weather first. affects ur mood u noe.

anyway todae come back from jog started painting again ate lunch….then went around my house behind those hdb flats up there to take photos of sbs bus. U all must b wondering what lame shit is this. These photos r once again taken in the name of art. My current painting requires that I paint buses inside as part of the composition so must take picture to refer to mah. If dong take picture then die lor.

N badminton lau tu aunty Christine gave me a Christmas present when she saw me in church yesterday. What a surprise. Didn’t expect a present from here but anyways. Ya so felt quite contented that night. That night do painting also gd mood lor. but I quite pai seh lar so todae mailed her a Christmas card. Also decorated the inside wif my drawings. Tock gong stuff man. my Christmas card always u can tell its from me one :) becoz of the nicely drawn exquisite drawings. So next time ar u want drawing from me but pai seh to ask from me just send me Christmas card. n u'll get a nice christmas card from me nicely decorated inside wif drawings. not bad right? but must ask nicely or else I dong give u. -_-

Looking forward to Saturday.