!DOCTYPE html PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0 Transitional//EN" "http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-transitional.dtd"> Past. Present. Future: feeling light spirited..sense of achievement.

Past. Present. Future

Friday, December 09, 2005

feeling light spirited..sense of achievement.

Yesterday whole day sit down n pia painting. Painted til 4 in the morning then sleep. Whua stand up already r, already feel like old man. Back ache, tired, but theres this sense of achievement. n theres a guarantee that I’m goin to finish my first painting TODAE. Whoppeee. Shall entitle my this work night and day. Like the other 3, it deals wif my feelings of nostalgia whenever I look back toward those sji days. So maybe, wif such progress made, I feel very very encouraged to see that maybe, just maybe, my ambitious wish to finish all 4 paintings by December may come true.

Well since I finish early, I shall reward myself by relaxing the whole weekend so come Monday when I start on the 2nd painting, I won’t feel so burnt out. yeah baby yeah. yeah yeah baby yeah.