!DOCTYPE html PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0 Transitional//EN" "http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-transitional.dtd"> Past. Present. Future: uob visit

Past. Present. Future

Thursday, December 08, 2005

uob visit

This morning went to uob building at boat quay there to meet up wif some of the pple there, june and celeste to discuss on the solo exhibition. The technical stuff. Like terms and conditions, what costs uob will and will not cover da da. And it was held in this small conference room wif a nice view of the entire town area. n the room got this still-life original oil painting by georgette chen. Recognized it from her distinctive style and I remember studying it in our aep art history. A surprise la. Didn’t expect them to put such a valuable painting in this small private conference room. First time I saw a georgette chen painting. Wanted to take it home…n I didn’t noe that painting was in uob’s private collection. Apparently, they have 1400 paintings to date, all by famous local and foreign artists.

Accompanied by parents. Uob say I’m a minor, so parent must b there to sign the contract on my behalf. So let my mother sign. No prob wif me. these technicalities r just for show only. After all behind the scenes its me, the powerful, dark and mysterious dictator pulling the strings from moscow. haha lameness. Then went Chinatown for lunch to eat this tock gong crayfish hor fun. Very popular stall. Business so gd that they close on Mondays. Then after that go home take afternoon nap and its back to painting, until now. Boring day and boring post huh.