!DOCTYPE html PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0 Transitional//EN" "http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-transitional.dtd"> Past. Present. Future: its close to christmas....lala

Past. Present. Future

Tuesday, December 20, 2005

its close to christmas....lala

Just came back from church. 4 days to Christmas and all is set. The tree has been up, Christmas decorations around the house have been put up n cards all sent out already. N I deem myself this time mentally ready for Christmas. My mind has been cleared. N I didn’t regret drawing those nativity scenes on those cards. It has made me deeply contemplate the mystery of the birth, one holy night in Bethlehem. N now, I’m beginning to slowly grasp the true meaning of Christmas, no doubt aided by drawing the nativity, but also from the masses I’ve attended. Whoa this a holy man. that aside, wif Christmas, i've realized its all abt being happy n making others happy by giving. Its that simple, but difficult to achieve I noe.

N my fav hymm of the season was, is and will continue to b O holy night. personally I think it’s one of the handful hymms that truly reflect what IS Christmas. the true Christmas. not the Christmas of orchard rd. simple melody n song structure n very meaningful words…nice. n it’s the only song that actually builds up to a climax. From experience playing in church, this hymm alone, if played well, wd by its own make mass a truly memorable and religious experience. serious.