!DOCTYPE html PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0 Transitional//EN" "http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-transitional.dtd"> Past. Present. Future: life, or more like the day's been tough

Past. Present. Future

Wednesday, December 14, 2005

life, or more like the day's been tough

nowadays lifes been a black and white film. very sian to paint…dam bored of just painting and painting and painting everyday. meeting wif chia was…..mixed feelings. He ter kan my painting. Say this and that not enuff detail n here and there is too smooth, n this part very… he dong like. he also added that he was quite disappointed. Overall my conclusion from his long speech that went round n round n round was: compositionally its ok, but as a painting its not fantastic. fundamentally its becoz my painting skill is not there. Well he did leave some tips here and there, n I learnt a thing or 2, but it was very very demoralizing. n I left very sianz to continue this dumb exhibition. but it also served as wake up call. alvin hello? anyone there? Don’t b too full of urself. Ya u may have won some big shot award but the reality is that ur not THAT zai yet. still long way to go. So must struggle more. HAIZ!

pple pardon me. I’m feeling cranky feeling like doing nothing at all n just waste away for the rest of the evening. But I’m behind schedule, n like it or not. I HAVE to paint. m I stressing myself out too much. A voice tells me yes I m. well so b it. I’m feelin so cramped and restricted now…n I brought all these on myself. Never felt so stressed since the promos. a low point in this holiday. Which makes me all the more nostalgic for those wonderful days in spain.

Another random picture…

me n monk