!DOCTYPE html PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0 Transitional//EN" "http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-transitional.dtd"> Past. Present. Future: chia's leavin......:(

Past. Present. Future

Tuesday, December 27, 2005

chia's leavin......:(

This guy’s feelin sad.

Chia’s leavin nj. just sought confirmation from him. ya i noe its difficult to sit n endure all the crap that he says that just goes round n round n round but hes an excellent teacher. n i respect him for that.

How bad can things get already? all my gd teachers have all left me. one way or another. first was mark low, then damian chee, then Donald witby n now this. How sadistic can this rick sack grey piece of shit get?!! 2006’s goin to b a very very tough year. Tougher than 2005 definitely. 2005 had its great moments, but the shittiest ones came from that rick sack piece of shit. what wif not givin students revision break b4 promos, still expecting full attendance…n still expect us to cum backt o sch after their shitty promo exams. To do what? Listen to that stupid Virgin bitch talk abt how gd a leader she is. She n her stupid lemmings. N stupid sleeveless still thinking shes hell of a gd econs tutor. N heard that they’re goin to split our gp groupings again based on our promos results. Which means I won’t b seeing jon n lun lun 4 gp anymore.

To hell wif the college. Fuck them upside down from top to bottom.

Ya ya blame n blame everyone n everybody else when something fucked up like this happens to me. Its jus human nature. I’ll soon get used to it. There’s a rhyme n reason behind every motherfucking thing that’s fucking happening to me.

2006’s goin to b a tough year. Not made easier by the a levels. Well I better enjoy this last stretch of the holidays while I still can….n have a gd new year celebration while I still also can. B4 the storm comes.

N I’m also feelin shitty abt my last painting. I think I burnt myself out on the second one already, n I think I’m goin to do a slip shot job of this. I must MUST MUST have at least 3 daes to rest n waste away my earthy body by just doin nothing productive b4 sch reopens.

Wif regard to holidae hw. That can wait. This grey piece of shit institution has no right to encroach on my holidae enjoyment.