!DOCTYPE html PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0 Transitional//EN" "http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-transitional.dtd"> Past. Present. Future: Finally...the time has come!

Past. Present. Future

Monday, November 21, 2005

Finally...the time has come!

I have to blog this, although this will b very short as we’re leaving house in abt 15 mins time. Flight at 1130 so have to reach airport at 930.

Finally, the moment has arrived. A long awaited and anticipated event. I’m finally flying off to spain for a gd 2 whole weeks. Will only b back on dec 4. Finally, I get to see and experience firsthand the fiery facades of the Spanish cathedrals and churches, visit the ever-famed pilgrimage site of fatima, taste the exotic Spanish food, and of course get the chance to see some hot Spanish girls. :D The excitement which comes wif anticipation… Want to blog abt co much more, but I guess I’ll have to leave soon.

If u all got anything urgent, can always sms my handphone, I’ll b bringing it along. And will try to continue updating on a regular basis. Will b bringing my super mini laptop, so will blog as soon as I get the chance, or as soon as I can get a free internet connection. If not, I’ll just type save my entries into a word file first and plonk the whole chunk into my blog once I come back.

The excitement….

Meanwhile, see u. hope u all take care, and I wish myself a safe and pleasant journey and that I won’t fall sick..choy choy choy. Ciao pplez