!DOCTYPE html PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0 Transitional//EN" "http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-transitional.dtd"> Past. Present. Future: sickness

Past. Present. Future

Thursday, January 05, 2006

sickness

Fell sick. High fever, headache n cough n flu. Combo la. first time I really fell sick in a very very long time. ya la so now u noe all the times I was absent for the whole of jc1 was me ponning sch. Moral of the story, u get to hear a lot of confessions on my blog. If koh reads my blog, I’ll b a piece of dead shit, esp if she reads the entry…oh nvm.

So todae went to see doctor. He said cause was my lungs. Sae I got weak lungs n its hereditary. He said I probably been having cough for quite some time but its just that yesterdae my condition got worse, n that’s when the fever and all his best friends come in n have a big party. N he gave me 2 daes mc……..thinking of not going tmw also so I got solid 4 dae holidae. Song bo. September holidae like that….but see what my parents sae first. n I have a feeling my mum is going to strongly object. Will try my best to persuade them.

Here at home, everything flows at a slower pace compared to sch. Like countryside retreat like that. N feels gd skipping art.