!DOCTYPE html PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0 Transitional//EN" "http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-transitional.dtd"> Past. Present. Future: lazy but satisfying dae

Past. Present. Future

Friday, January 06, 2006

lazy but satisfying dae

2 daes of staying at home can b alittle boring. Just alittle. N 2 more daes await. The weekend is coming. Yesterdae has been sleeping most of the dae, n doing numerical sols in my waking hrs. todae was feeling better but still sian to go to sch. So stay at home n holidae. Still woke up early though. Abt 7+ n parents haven gone to work yet. surprisingly they didn’t kick up a fuss of me not going todae altho I was feeling better n the fever completely no more. last night when I told them that I wasn’t going to sch todae, they just said ok. just like that. This is new la!

This whole morning was trying to do that history holidae essay. Probably the only productive thing I did todae related to hw. But I don’t feel guilty abt it. History took up the whole morning n alittle of the afternoon. Song bo. This is the longest I ever spent on planning ANY history essay ever. Ok la question was also quite challenging. So had to read n re-read the lecture notes again n again to squeeze their tits dry of all relevant gd stuff. N didn’t regret spending so much time on it. Crisis of c’nism in china’s probably one of the most interesting topics for me. n no its not coz I’m a fan of mao or whatever. I’ve almost grown out of my mao obsession anyway. But ar spend so much time on this essay ar…its SEVEN pages long by the way ar,….n still fail or just get 16, 17 region I can go n suck my tits.

So after that sense of satisfaction. Lynette lim can read my essay until her tits go dry. The longer she takes to mark our essays, the less hw they can throw at us. So clever right? ;> ok la we never get much hw for history also anyway…its like 1 essay one term?

Felt groggy after that so sleep like a pig again. Then woke up n remembered hey its been a while since I’ve seen my first sketchbook so took it out of my cupboard, on music n slowly sing shang. After that can feel inspired somemore…wha lau i really ar dong noe wad to say to myself. See my own past drawings n can get inspired somemore…My drawing must b quite zai. i'm inspiring myself!

Feeling much better. But staying at home all dae is so sian. Now I noe how it feels like for pple who spent their entire hols wif absofuckinglutely nothing to do. I must need to make myself feel useful. will try to get out of the house tmw, meet up wif sean 4 lunch…if my parents permit.