!DOCTYPE html PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0 Transitional//EN" "http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-transitional.dtd"> Past. Present. Future: when something ends, there's a start!

Past. Present. Future

Monday, July 20, 2009

when something ends, there's a start!

uni life starting soon. sigh...yeah its back i work and bye bye mr holiday.

i’m going to have to say my goodbyes to my freedom. linus recently asked me if i missed my ns days. i have to say NO man. i’m enjoying my life now, and i don’t miss that stupid camp aei at all. well don’t noe y he misses them since i was left with a mental image of him grumbling his 2 years away... but anyways, to mr march, april, may, june and july, its been a real pleasure knowing u all, n i truly enjoyed every moment of it!

glad to say that i’ve managed to wrap up my work... will b tying up the loose ends n it will all b ready on 1 August. sigh, sometimes because art is ur life, u wonder if u haf no life. haha! jkjk. i can’t help thinking about art when i wake up, when i eat, or cycle to jp, or swim or jog, hell even when i shit! it is my life, n i say this because i know i won’t be able to live without it. ya so i can never can really say i’m single since i’m already married to this special someone (awww so sweet!) hugs n kisses xoxo! luv luv muacks muacks

haha sometimes i wish i could channel my energies more effectively somewhere else... cos i don’t conisder myself an all rounder, but oh wells... that’s the natural order of things!

working with clients have also been a real learning experience... having a foretaste of what’s to expect as an architect,.. its pretty daunting, really. but i still have 5 years ahead of me... even so, i still think some things are quite hard to change..

oh wells, i wishes myself best of luck to uni life! and all those out there about to start a new chapter in their lives too, good luck! n to those going/are already overseas studying (guys u noe who u r, if u’re reading this), don’t let the new experiences overwhelm you! take it easy, one step at a time!