!DOCTYPE html PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0 Transitional//EN" "http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-transitional.dtd"> Past. Present. Future: -

Past. Present. Future

Friday, November 10, 2006

-

maths is over. cdn’t believe dat i cd b so careless. it realli cost me dearly this time. this is no prelim, but it felt like a dam prelim paper after all. just now, when i cleared all my maths stuff from my study table to free up some space for myself i became privy to the amt of work i did for this subject spread over 2 yrs, n the trees i killed in this process. to put it simply, i was quite disappointed wif my performance.

thankfully, a long cycle through my neighbourhood realli put my mind off alot of things, n i can safely say dat i can bring myself to stop brooding over my mistakes n try to salvage the As while i can. i haf made many mistakes in my life, but as they say, life’s like drawing without an eraser. very much like a blog, its understood backwards, but has to b lived forward.

we’re almost nearing the end, yet it seems so far still.