!DOCTYPE html PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0 Transitional//EN" "http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-transitional.dtd"> Past. Present. Future: overwhelmed. tyre parn-chek

Past. Present. Future

Thursday, March 23, 2006

overwhelmed. tyre parn-chek

in life, what shd we choose. dreams or ignorance?

the days haf sucked the energies n the drive out of me. n when that happens everything suddenly turns into the dreary grey. wanting doing everything that u have loved doing suddenly loses its appeal. save perhaps sleep. yes its me on mode 2 again. n the cts have taken its toll on me. now i don’t give a shit whether i pass my remaining papers or not. i have given up aspiring for goals n ideals.

the aep docent duty for seameu ended this morning but don’t feel like blogging abt it. i think i need a holiday, which doesn't seem to b coming my way anytime soon.