!DOCTYPE html PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0 Transitional//EN" "http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-transitional.dtd"> Past. Present. Future: zzzz

Past. Present. Future

Sunday, August 27, 2006

zzzz

I hope it ends soon. this whole has been seeing me skipping a multitude of unimportant and unproductive – or so i think – lectures and tutorials. free periods unfortunately wasted on this thing called coursework (of COURSE u WORK). one whole week of this has passed. this has taken its toll on dat darn bronchitis as the week drew to a feverish climatic pitch. fri it was to the doctor’s n back to sch to continue painting again.

sat. came to sch. sat down, took my palette n just started working from 8 to 8. came home. n after washing up n stuff, i only rmbered waking up without knowing how i even ended up on the bed. now that we got our prep boards, more that half of sunday was practically devoted to arranging n touching up the prep boards. i practically have spent my entire weekend on art once again. n yet when i look back, i haf no idea how putting together the prep boards took me so long. even now, they remain incomplete, with bits n pieces here n there waiting to be filled in. same thing goes for the actual canvas itself, which needs at least 2 more sessions to wrap up, discounting touch up. this sense of dissatisfaction once again. i have squandered away much of my preparation time for the prelims, although not for nothing i suppose.

monday and thursday its back to coursework once again. it has to end this week.

on a lighter note, fri met the uob pple, who brougth me to the frame shop to see my works for solo exhibition replete wif their splendid and cute frames. my my those babies look good.