!DOCTYPE html PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0 Transitional//EN" "http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-transitional.dtd"> Past. Present. Future: last day of the term

Past. Present. Future

Friday, May 26, 2006

last day of the term

This term kinda ended in a bang.

during free period today went to explore the school abit. discovered the passage way to the huge balcony wif the crest facing the track. view up there was amazing.

our very own great hall of the pple




in the long hrs waiting for art lesson, i finally decided to drag my lazy bum to take pictures of the tables n chairs for my coursework. it was really tiring n it took me hrs getting the tables n chairs to the parade square, the most suitable place to take the pics. got quite a few stares. n pushing 8 tables n 4 chairs on a trolley up the slope from the parade square to the classrooms was seriously no joke i can tell u. came back sweating n really tired. but it was an experience.

for those who haven had the privilege to see the privilege to see parade square wif a classroom twist....


lee’s short chat wif me today bugged me quite abit after dat. if he meant to make me feel bad, it certainly did. i sense that hes trying his best n i make him look bad when i don’t turn up for art lessons. usually, i tell myself that i’ll make it up by producing the work. thing is dat, i don’t produce the work. coursework progress is slow, which is worrying. n i haf secretly blamed him for not pushing me hard n doubting his abilities as a teacher.

rebelled, i had. rebelling, i am.
i never like to give my art teachers a hard time, neither haf i seen myself as a complacent art student, but it seems i haf acted the exact opposite. its like commiting murder then after that realise wif horror that u just killed someone. but given my remorse, m i ready to do mend my ways?

been a disappointment both to myself n mr lee. there was so much hope in the beginning (n i daresay there still is) when it was mr lee pushed for my appeal case to b a success. n now, do i call this gratitude?