!DOCTYPE html PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0 Transitional//EN" "http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-transitional.dtd"> Past. Present. Future: Easter thoughts

Past. Present. Future

Sunday, April 16, 2006

Easter thoughts

One night a man had a dream. He dreamed he was walking along the beach with the Lord. Across the sky flashed scenes of his life. For each scene, he noticed two sets of footprints in the sand; one belonged to him, n the other to the Lord.

When the last scene of his life flashed before him, he looked back at the footprints in the sand. He noticed many times along the path of his life there was only one set of footprints. He also noticed that it happened at the very lowest and saddest times of his life.

This really bothered him n he questioned the Lord about it. “Lord, u said that once I decided to follow u, u’d walk with me all the way. But I haf noticed that during the most troublesome times in my life there is only one set of footprints. I don’t understand why when I needed u the most u wd leave me”

The Lord replied, “My precious, precious child, I love u and I wd never leave u. During ur times of trial n suffering, when u see only one set of footprints, it was then that I carried u.”




busy weekend. i’ve realised that theres so many things to do so little time to accomplish it. old song. so i’d expect an extremely busy week ahead. a product of my procrastination.
not helped my the long art hours. ah well, very often, i’ve realized, our problems r of our own making.

this easter weekend has been kind of life-changing. a result of too much church i guess...haha.