!DOCTYPE html PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0 Transitional//EN" "http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-transitional.dtd"> Past. Present. Future: inefficiency

Past. Present. Future

Sunday, August 17, 2008

inefficiency

red tape.

lazy people and a lazy organization.

procedures that can't be bent.

This week was a lesson in inefficiency. its extremely frustrating. it costs unnecessary time and energy. n there are factors that r beyond my control and power, dat makes other pple's problems become mine. on my part, i seriously need to do something about my interpersonal skills.

i find it extremely difficult to coax people into producing results i want. sometimes its not a natural thing to be lucid and accurate in highly stressful situations. how do you compel people to do something for you? how do you bend the rules. i have hurled myself headlong into another brick wall.

my father's advice sounded simple; cultivate relationships . “people buy people”, they like to say. i'm a natural loner, n this seems beyond myself. i feel prematurely compelled to learn.

feeling discouraged and not confident of myself at all.

this week is a week of outfields. won’t b back this weekend.