!DOCTYPE html PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0 Transitional//EN" "http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-transitional.dtd"> Past. Present. Future: A morning of possibilities

Past. Present. Future

Thursday, November 10, 2005

A morning of possibilities

This morning, my spirits r up, probably becoz it’s the first time I stepped out of the house in 1 and ½ days. Morning early early woke up to go SJI to see kuenny, supposed to met her at 8, but arrived quite early b4 time, then saw Alvin chan and Sherman in canteen, they went to SJI for CJC judo training, and also saw chen in his usual pink collar t-shirt (look like con man like that -_-) outside staff room. …haha nice to see them again.

arrived early, saw the sec4s go into the hall for their o lvl geog paper. Best of luck to them. Anyways, called kuenny and she said that she was still on her way to sch, so I went to the sec4 classroom block foyer level 2 to go go see and relive the old memories haha. First time I see foyer so quiet and peaceful. Sat at the benches there, took some pics wif my digi cam. And then, got inspiration for another idea…this idea’s something dealing wif friendships I had in SJI. I’m going to depict my old classroom(outside or inside of the classroom haven decide yet). The concept is that the image of my that classroom reminds me of my old classmates, teachers, bonds we shared….

Also remember something I read on eric’s blog, “once a josephian, always a josephian.
u can take the person out of sji, but not the sji out of the person.” Poetic words that say a lot...and I somewhat agree wif him.

Then after that see kuenny. Whoa, todae she gave quite gd comments leh, say my 4 new ideas much better than the previous round, say this round the compositions much more powerful and less direct, hence, involves and engages the viewer more…although some of the thingys must explore further to search for the best way to present. Whoa first time after exams felt so happy and encouraged. Now must prepare to see mr chia to get an outsider’s viewpoint and must jia jing nu li.

At 11 will go gek poh cc to play badminton wif auntie Christine and the lao tus from church. Appears they play every thurday. Will see how gd they really r. scarly kena thrashed then quite _

Will b back this evening for more updates.